Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Gas Prices

  1. #11
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    id rather have my old schedule man, if you want to trade schedules mang i dont care, id much rather have my old one back anyways...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #12
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    I dont really care what time I go in as long as I get outta there by 9, but id much rather have weekends off...I didnt even bid on schedules.. so I dont know why they gave me that one for?

    Dude, we are fluffin. This needs to go to PM. haha [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    i just hate the 12-9 schedule man, i wouldnt mind having the weekends off again, but a wed/thur is much better than a mon/tues, i got the isht end of the stick on schedules this go around..

    ahh, not like other people dont do it on here quite a bit..haha
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #14
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    Well mang we will see what happens. They might not even catch ya, haha. Its funny because everyday I have been late in the last 3 weeks they havent even gave me half a point for. Its because MH doesnt get there til 3pm everyday anyways. Hes always late himself, so how can he really us crap about it? haha

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    I may be one of the only people not really caring about the gas prices. I'm not exactly bothered by the gas prices. Then I can see why some are a little upset since money doesn't grow on trees. I've had a job for about 6 months. What I've been getting into the habit of doing is filling my car up everytime I cash my check.

    Only time I would really be bothered was if it got up too much above 3 dollars a gallon.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    I doubt they will, heck, i should already have like 20 something, probably more than that, myself.
    I doubt hett"v"er has ever been on time mang, he call you this evenin for payroll?
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  7. #17
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    Yeah, i dunno why though.. I was there all day today..he should have just asked me then lol crazy germans

    How many hours you get in this pay period? I cant believe I got 80...suprised me.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    Agreed that gas prices suck. I've stopped looking at prices until my Fuel needle approaches low... Then I'll cuss to my self for a little bit and take it up the ******* while the oil industry sucks away cash.

    I actually do check cnn.com to see if there are any insurgencies in the oil producing world as to guage when I need to rush to gas pump lol.
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    actually do check cnn.com to see if there are any insurgencies in the oil producing world as to guage when I need to rush to gas pump lol.



    [/ QUOTE ]

    I check it everyday... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Im a tightwad conservative though...
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  10. #20
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    Smart man, a good practical example of how world politics affect you on a day-to-day basis.

    The high schools should prepare kids for this sort of worldly outlook.
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •